human resources assistant t&d
Debmarine Namibia - windhoek, namibia
17 days ago
A HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT AT DEBMARINE NAMIBIA:
- Checks that all training requests are correctly completed and approved.
- Schedules and coordinates training with service providers.
- Plans and coordinates flights, accommodation, and transfers as per training requests.
- Captures travel orders on SAP in line with training requests.
- Ensures that bookings are done and confirmed and forward them to vessels or relevant employees.
- Addresses all queries and changes to travel and training orders as approved to ensure that logistical details align with approved training request.
- Follows up on all attendances and obtain copies of attendance registers and certificates from service provider/s or employees.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of employee participation in training courses.
- Receives, allocates and submits all invoices to ensure accurate payment.
- Prepares petty cash and other claim documents for authorisation and arranges SAMSA medical appointments with Senior HR Officer Services and make relevant travel reservations.
- Creates purchase requisitions to support payment process and correct cost allocation throughout the year.
- Arranges clearances of Trainers and other Training stakeholders in line with security requirements
- Processes all paperwork and ensure timely submission of work permit, visa and RAP applications.
CANDIDATE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12
- Certificate in Administration will be advantageous.
- 3 years experience in travel and logistical coordination with strong administrative skills including data capturing.
- Knowledge/experience of SAP will be an added advantage
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE KEY FOR THIS POSITION:
- Computer Literacy (Ms Office)
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Administrative and problem-solving skills
- Service oriented and ability to work with other people
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.
WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience by following the application and registration process via the Company website: www.debmarinenamibia.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assessment and screening.
CLOSING DATE: 13 FEBRUARY 2024