Food & Beverage Supervisor Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - okahandja, namibia
19 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To lead and supervise the services & team in the assigned food and beverage outlet to ensure the delivery of outstanding guest experiences and financial profitability of the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
Diploma in Restaurant Management
Computer literate (MS Office/Office/Excel/PowerPoint)
2 years F&B supervisory experience in a 4* and 5* hotel or lodge.
Wine, Sommelier or Beer course will be an added advantage.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House operations.
- Supervise the cleanliness, neatness, and tidiness of the Restaurant Outlet.
- Monitor effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support.
- Prepare duty rosters of restaurant staff, ensuring correct manning levels and even distribution of work.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints.
- Inform the Head of Department or Head Chef of any complaints, negative feedback from guests and staff.
- Advice the Head of Department or Head Chef of any improvement needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition/deletion of SOPs.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of F&B SOPs and ensure they are always upheld through constant observation and coaching.
- Conduct the pre-service shift briefing to ensure effective and efficient communication, providing waiters with specific guidance and information to perform effectively in the coming shift.
- Monitor the cashiering function of the outlet in compliance with Midgard SOPs after every shift.
- Ensure that the billing procedure and payment are correct and adhered to.
- Manage the cash and cash up procedures in line with policies & procedures.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 18 February 2024
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3798