Learning & Development Specialist Job
cleanergy solutions - swakopmund, namibia
23 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to manage, develop, plan, and implement activities for the H2 Academy.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Engineering or Degree in Human Resources Development with a minimum of 5 years experience in managing L&D activities and projects.
- Experience in Facilitation, Assessment, Moderation, and Instructional Design.
- Experience in Instructional Design and Development Ability to manage industry stakeholders .
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint editing and Excel reporting) .
- Experience in the Renewable Energy environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to facilitate and assess Learning and Development initiatives would be an advantage.
Manage Instructional Design function.
- Design and d evelop curriculum for programmes and courses aligned to the achievement of business outcomes and industry requirements in collaboration with relevant stakeholders .
- Design and d evelop training material for programmes and courses.
- Manage external design and development projects for curriculum and training material.
- Source existing curriculum and training material aligned to the opportunities identified.
- Identify and manage opportunities for collaboration with Universities, Vocational Education and Training providers .
Manage the coordination of programmes.
- Develop an annual calendar for all programmes and courses & c ommunicate through various platforms.
- Define the standards required for the coordination of programmes .
- Manage the coordination of programmes against the set standards.
- Manage the coordination of all learners enrolled in programmes and courses.
- Define the standards required for the facilities of in-person training in terms of the learner experience, health, and safety.
- Ensure that the facilities always meet the defined standards.
- Report on the learner experience and make improvements in the coordination process wherever necessary.
- Manage the coordination of programmes and courses on the learner management system.
- Define and manage service level agreements with industry stakeholders, Universities, Vocational Education and Training providers, etc .
- Ensure the consistent implementation of programs and courses guided by policies and procedures.
- Ensure assessment of competence in credit bearing courses and programs against defined outcomes and standards.
- Support accreditation processes wherever required.
- Define reporting and metrics for success for the H2 Academy & r eport against the defined metrics of success .
- Manage learner reports against the defined standard.
- Report on learning programmes and courses (example: completion rate, pass rate, course feedback etc ).
Continuous Professional Development
- Continuously identify and develop the required Learning and Development competencies for self and team members.
- Manage the development of team members and wherever required the development of contractors against the required quality standards.
- Recruit, onboard and manage permanent employees & contractors reporting into this position guided by defined quality management policies and procedures and O&L Culture .
Closing date - 12 February 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3768