Relationship Manager: Fuel & Franchising-Mt2
Capricorn Group Limited - namibia
23 days ago
Relationship Manager: Fuel & Franchising-MT2
Listing reference: capbg_000028
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 9 February 2024
The successful candidate will be responsible for Fuel & Franchising portfolio clients, integrating and coordinating all the Banks products, services and resources.
- Responsible for proactively and continually identifying business opportunities and/orpre-empt risk for both the client and the bank
Must have the ability to balance associated risks with particular clients needs and to act in a manner which is of long-term benefit to both
the Bank and the Client
Ensure that clients utilise all appropriate transactional products to their benefit and that these are grouped/structured to maximise
efficiency, value add and cost-benefit ratio.
- Ensure that you are familiar with clients requirements and that you provide a personal service to priority clients
- Responsible for CEEP (OLDM/MCM), driving NIR and growin CASA
- Responsible for proactively identifying and researching new business opportunities and follow up on cross selling or marketing opportunities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining credible relationships with clients at appropriate levels through reliable, proactive service delivery and the skilful application of specialist knowledge
- Responsible for maintaining strong working relationships with interrelated areas of the bank in order to facilitate co-operation and the smooth running of required processes
- Ensure that clients are handled in a professional manner and that they are provided with accurate information about the Banks products and services
Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements e.g. cash deposit fee, rates
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related fields
- Seven (7) years retail banking experience, three (3) years managerial experience.