Debmarine Namibia - luderitz, namibia
23 days ago
A STOREMAN AT DEBMARINE NAMIBIA:
- Receives materials, checks against documentation and completes the SAP transactions.
- Maintains storage items by correct packaging and updating the system with bin locations.
- Maintains a neat, clean, and safe working area as per the NOSA sea-safe / ISO 14001 standards.
- Runs all stock transport orders daily and picking and sending relevant items to the vessels, and ensuring all paperwork is in place.
- Returns incorrect or over-supplied items by ensuring items are correctly packed, marked and accompanied by relevant documentation.
- Handles all obsolete spares in the stores and transfer them to the absolute stores.
- Completes goods return to vendors documentation, ensuring items are packed and marked.
- Receives repair items from the fleet and sends them to the relevant vendors.
- Performs stock counts in accordance with procedures and as per the plan determined by the Assistant Materials Controller.
- Sends out inventory cards to the fleet for each tug run and update such tug runs.
- Books equipment as required for operations at the Lderitz warehouse, including wastage management.
CANDIDATE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12
- A certificate in storemanship/stock control will be an added advantage
- 3 Years relevant experience
- SAP MM knowledge will be an added advantage
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE KEY FOR THIS POSITION:
- Computer applications
- Administrative and problem-solving skills
- Liaison and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Planning and organising skills
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.
WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience by following the application and registration process via the Company website: www.debmarinenamibia.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assessment and screening.
CLOSING DATE: 16 FEBRUARY 2024