Sales Coordinator Job
o&l fresh produce - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Sales Coordinator will drive sales, execute effective sales strategies and ensure the successful distribution of our produce to customers. The role involves building and maintaining client relationships, coordinating sales activities, and contributing to the overall growth and success of the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/ Commerce/ Administration.
- Proven experience in sales, with a focus on agricultural or food products. Experience in fresh produce industry will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the vegetable farming industry, produce quality standards, packing, pallet configurations as well as stacking standards and market trends.
- Execute sales strategies to achieve revenue goals and increase market share.
- Collaborate with farm management to align sales efforts with production capabilities and seasonal variations.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth.
- Maintaining the agreed upon price points of the different products to ensure the planned gross profit.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Identify and target potential new customers to expand the customer base.
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all customers, aligned producers and the Namibian Agronomic Board.
- Ensure the appropriate agreed to sales & customer service reporting & administration.
- Coordinate with the pack house and logistics teams to ensure timely and accurate order fulfilment.
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate with production and packaging teams to meet customer demand.
- Ensure that the transport costs, unless products are sold ex farm gate, are appropriately incorporated into the agreed to selling price with the customers.
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and farmers' markets to promote the farm's products.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create promotional materials and campaigns.
- Prepare regular sales reports, including key performance indicators and sales forecasts.
- Analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Provide feedback to the management team on market trends and customer preferences.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Negotiation Skills
- Proactive Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 13 February 2024
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3771