Floor & Admin Manager Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To supervise the overall operation of the non-fresh departments, inventory and manage the administration of the store as per the required standard and procedures, to promote and maximise sales and increase customer service to enhance business profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Management or Retail Management, or equivalent and at least 5 years retail managerial experience.
- A recognized Grade 12 Certificate and a minimum of 5 years retail experience of which 3 must be at management level.
- Code B Drivers License.
- Supermarket experience will be advantageous.
- Maximize sales turnover and gross profit through best practices.
- Minimize cost/ expenses and stock losses (shortages) through effective utilization of staff.
- Implement and maintain merchandising & QDVP4 standards in store.
- Manage the overall quality of products and expired stock.
- Daily warehouse checks to ensure availability of Top 100 KVI lines.
- Plan and order sufficient promotional stock.
- Implement innovative business ideas that result into breakthrough targets.
- Monitor and promote operational and service standards constantly by practicing PnP Service Qualities.
- Attend to customers and their complaints.
- Build and maintain sound relationships with all internal and external stakeholders partnership.
- Maintain stores specific product ranges and product quality as per QDVP4 standards.
- Accountable for stock rotation according to FIFO method.
- Manage stock holding days by utilizing roster order.
- Manage stock ordering and monitor delivery of stock.
- Check previous day performance of non-fresh departments KPIs.
- Ensure cash office procedures are followed.
- Oversee and manage all administrative duties of the store to ensure that they are completed within time limits and within company procedures.
- Oversee the scheduling and planning of staff working hours for the week and approve weekly schedules.
- Control store wages through appropriately monitoring and approving overtime and hours worked by staff.
- Run an inspection on the floor Mule train.
- Perform day end functions after cashiers are done.
- Manage the housekeeping of the store and adherence to Food safety audit standards.
- Enforce compliance of the Health & Safety policy to all staff members and internal visitors.
- Conduct health and safety inspections on a daily basis and report monthly to Regional Managerand Support Office.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Assertive communication
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Sound Numerical Knowledge
- Leadership ability
Closing Date : 08 February 2024
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3763