Frontline Supervisor Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - rundu, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To control the overall operations of the frontline department as per set standards and procedures for service excellence to customers in order to ensure profitability of the store.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- 3 years frontline experience.
- See to it that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customer queries.
- Monitor the use of all registers and see to it that they are completed correctly.
- Contact customers with regards to cheque and credit card queries.
- Implement, apply and monitor QDVP4 standards within the whole department.
- Plan and schedule and plan employees working hours for the week.
- Provide on the job training to subordinate.
- Check that staffs have sufficient money and equipment to carry out cashier functions.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Friendly personality and customers oriented.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong people management skill
CLosing Date: 08 February 2024
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3765