Bakery Supervisor Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - oshakati, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To control the overall operation of the Bakery department by coordinating and facilitating the production of fresh and quality products, maintaining recipe adherence, hygiene and food safety standards and promoting excellent customer service in order to achieve profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years of experience at a Bakery / confectionery level.
- Experience in a Supervisory Role will be an added advantage.
- SAP Knowledge.
- Receiving procedure Knowledge and experience.
- Recipe and Ingredients Knowledge.
- Ensure all specialties are prepared timeously and presented and/or displayed in a tasteful manner.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for the stock take and liaison with the Administrative Controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Assist management with the corrections of identified variances after stock taking.
- Ensure that appropriate stock is available and prepared timeously.
- Responsible for the control of waste.
- Ensure that all hygiene standards are maintained and applied by staff.
- Compliance of staff to adhere to the health and safety regulations.
- On the job training of sales assistants.
- Scheduling and planning of staff working hours for the week.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Assertive communication
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Numerical skills
- Problem solving skills
Closing Date : 08 February 2024
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3766