Fleet Administration Clerk Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Perform the provisioning and administration functions of both shore and vessels.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate with a pass in English
- Two years experience as a General Office Clerk preferably in the fishing Industry
- Background knowledge on working with DMA and MFMR
- Computer Literacy (MS Word and Excel)
- Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
- Vessel crewing and departure support
- Administer Provisions
- Perform Daily Tallies
- Fry administration and distributions
- Assist with administration of clock cards, leave forms and queries
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3741