Specialist: Process Analysis Job
o&l centre (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As the owner of the Group Process Model, the Specialist Process Analysis is responsible for ensuring the timely review of all Group related Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, Templates etc. by business operations and in so doing identifying any possible gaps that might need to be filled i.e.identify areas where business can enhance processes and workflows to remain competitive in their respectiveindustries.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in business management, accounting, auditing or similar.
- 3-5 years relevant process analysis experience.
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Experienced in business process mapping and business process reengineering.
- Knowledge of process automation and information systems.
- Knowledge of ISO's management system standards and BRC will be an added advantage.
- A valid code B/BE drivers license and own transport.
- Develop, implement, and manage a cyclical review plan to ensure governing documents on the Process Model are updated and relevant at all times.
- Effectively monitor and report on progress against the review plan targets to senior leadership.
- Provide guidance and professional advice to process owners and process champions to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows, including governing policies, frameworks, standards, and supporting forms and templates.
- Facilitate workshops with process owners and process champions to revise all process model documentation on a cyclical basis.
- Critically evaluate all process model documentation to identify weaknesses and recommend improvements to be made by the process owner.
- Review governing documentation on the process model and maintain desired documentation quality standards and structure uniformity.
- Recommend new process improvements to process owners and/or senior leaders for approval.
- Develop an awareness and training plan with training content to present training to the relevant audience to promote compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the Process Model repository on SharePoint Online.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Intermediately skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, Teams, SharePoint (Site Owner).
- Leadership attributes and ethical behaviour.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows.
- Proficient in planning, prioritizing, scheduling, and organizing.
- Ability to build relationships and work in a team.
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written.
- Presentation, facilitation, and training skills.
- Report writing.
CLOSING DATE: 05 FEBRUARY 2024
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3754