Group Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Manager
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
The position is to effectively manage the Group Pre-Owned segment to achieve objectives including budget and targets for pre-owned vehicles sales and profits generated, while maintaining customer centricity through the principle of customer satisfaction through service excellence.
- Develop and execute a business plan to achieve monthly and annual forecasts for all departments.
- Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives and submitting time projections to management for approval.
- Hire, mentor and monitor the performance of all employees.
- Assist in developing marketing plans.
- Paying close attention to daily operations recommending and creating improved courses of actions where necessary.
- High standard & work ethics a definite advantage.
- Valid drivers license is a MUST.
- A Namibian Citizen.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a manager, preferably in the Motor/Retail of Pre-Owned Vehicles industry.
- Must have flair for sales and customer service.
- Must have "hands on" approach to achieve results sound communication and people skills.
- Good administrative and management skills team player with outstanding leadership skills.
- A highly competent and self-motivated person
Relevant Tertiary Qualification:
- Advanced computer skills (Word & Excel).
- Grade 12 certificate with a minimum of 23 points or comparable educational qualification.
Skills / Competencies:
- Leading and Supervising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- presenting and communicating
- Working with people
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 09/02/2024