financial assistant-(this position is specifically earmarked for persons with disabilities)
Debmarine Namibia - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
IN YOUR ROLE AS FINANCIAL ASSISTANT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED AMONGST OTHERS TO:
- Receives and send out invoices to relevant individuals in Debmarine Namibia for authorisation.
- Captures authorised invoices on SAP.
- Requests supplier statements for payment and month end reconciliations.
- Follows-up and resolves supplier queries.
- Performs weekly vendor payment reconciliations and proposal.
- Performs month end vendor reconciliations.
- Sends out weekly vendor payment reconciliations.
- Confirms monthly inter-company balances.
- Coordinates payments via online banking system.
- Assists auditors with vendor queries.
- Assists Supervisor Creditors and Assistant Accountant: Financial Reporting with adhoc duties.
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE KEY TO THIS POSITION:
- Computer Applications MS Office
- Working with people
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Administrative skills
- Handle confidential matters
- Planning and organising skills
- Delivering results
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 with Accounting as a subject
- Computer Literacy
- Experience in debtors/creditors/treasury administration
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.
This position is specifically earmarked for persons with disabilities
CLOSING DATE: 26 JANUARY 2024