Rental Sales Agent
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
The Sales Agents key role is to generate leads and convert these into successful deals in line with the provided targets and manage this via the provided REVS Lead Tool. The agent will be responsible to enforce the marketing strategy and report to the Sales Manager within an agreed format.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Load online ads on a daily basis in line with the provided format and standards
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the sales agreements and explain the agreements thoroughly to buyers.
- Follow up on all leads from all sources and record on / update lead tool daily
- Convert leads into on-site visits to successfully close the deals on site
- Strictly adhere to sales viewing procedures as per the training received
- Complete market research and surrounding area knowledge report within and agreed format. Provide this to your sales manager every second month
- Enforce the provided marketing strategy, this includes ensuring that boards are in place and visible as instructed.
- Liaise with buyers to obtain the necessary bond documentation as per the banks requirements whilst adhering to the turnaround times of the sales agreement.
- Keep the buyer updated on progress of bond application.
- Responsible for ensuring on-site office is fully operational e.g., stationery, working equipment and on-site office / show house is clean and tidy
- Show initiative by identifying marketing trends
- Prepare and submit weekly reporting within an agreed format
- Strict adherence to various turn-around times and requests provided by Sales Manager
- Notify Sales Manager of any on-site problems or issues.
- Apply knowledge to anticipate problems before they occur and take pre-emptive action by suggesting potential solutions.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and appropriately with colleagues and buyers.
- Must always maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Complete/update Visitor Book and update Lead Tool
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of the current market conditions, such as market-related prices, competitors, demographics and surrounding area
- Must know the whole sales process from signing the sales agreement up until the property transfers into the buyers name.
- Able to compile reports as required
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong people and sales skills
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with a high proficiency in English
- Must have adequate understanding of current computer software
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
- Must be flexible with working hours and be available to assist with after-hours emergency situations
- Must have a valid drivers license and own transport
- Must be able to report to the Sales manager on a weekly basis
- A NQF4 is compulsory.
Closing Date: 31 January 2024