Sales And Operations Consultant
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
- Receive visitors and manage the switchboard
- Receiving inquiries from clients and act timely on the clients.
- Calculate cost 0f vehicle hire and send quotes to the clients.
- Must update the quote folder in the system for easy tracking of quotes.
- Planning and scheduling of vehicles for various tours and be able to change and reschedule vehicles allocation if the situation requires.
- Booking and scheduling of drivers.
- Request and prepare for tour guides/drivers salaries and advance payments.
- Must invoice timely and ensure collection of the money within the set time frame.
- Must attend to complaints and Supply workshop on a weekly basis with a list of outgoing tours for the next 14 days.
- Update of guides/drivers medical PDP and licences.
- Apply for cross border-/work permits when needed.
- Prepare documents for outgoing vehicles.
- Namibian citizen / permanent residence / work permit
- Valid drivers license
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proven experience in administration and basic accounting functions
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Proven knowledge of Namibian geography (travel time between destinations)
- Proven experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (must be able to do formulas on Excel)
- Excellent verbal- and written English abilities
Closing date: 31 January 2024