Controller: Process Job
hartlief continental meat products - windhoek, namibia
3 months ago
Department : Production
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to ensure that all production orders are being entered correctly into the system and to ensure efficient continuous movement of finished products and raw meat in line with the Hartlief production plans and targets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Grade 12 with pass marks in Mathematics and Science
- 1-2 years experience in similar position
- Basic Computer Skills
- Two-year diploma/certificate in Warehousing and logistics and FMCG experience.
- Any technical qualification and Food handling experience will be an advantage.
- SAP or Abaserve experience will be an added advantage.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Assist with the receiving and issuing process of stock daily on operating system.
- Responsible for correct input of raw materials, packaging etc as per BOM.
- Manage all daily produced products, record on system with order number.
- Communicate any shortages/out of stock raw and packaging material immediately to responsible line manager.
- Responsible for the capturing and process flow of re-works.
- Responsible for receiving and issuing of all stock into/out of assigned coolers.
- Rotate Stock in the cooler according to FIFO and cold chain principles.
- Handle products with caution to avoid damaging of stock and minimize stock losses.
- Perform housekeeping and Health & Safety inspections to ensure compliance to safety procedures and policies that are in place .
- Monitor and inspect the proper/safe storage of all raw materials and processes products and action accordingly.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing and Good Hygiene Practices.
- Assist in movement of stock items during stock taking.
- Assist in counting of stock.
- Assist and control the performance of weekly and monthly stock take .
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Written communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal skills
- Learning Ability
Closing Date: 13 December 2023
This position is subject to a pre-employment screening and vetting process, and by applying for this position, Applicants acknowledge that they are aware that the Company reserves the right to carry out screening / pre-employment vetting of all shortlisted Applicants.Certificate of Conduct issued by the Namibian Police (not older than 6 months) will be required from shortlisted Applicants.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3650