Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
3 months ago
An accounts clerk plays a crucial role in maintaining financial records, processing transactions, and ensuring accuracy in financial documentation.
- The ability to express ideas clearly in memoranda, reports, letters or other documents with appropriate organization and structure, correct grammar and language and terminology that is adjusted to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- The ability to express ideas effectively in individual or group situations (including non-verbal communication), adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- The ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict situations in the workplace.
- A genuine intention to work cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- The ability to understand the key business issues and relevant external factors impacting on the success of the organization.
- The ability to set and achieve the highest possible standards of performance for oneself. Portrays a strong bias towards action.
- The ability to stay with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved or it is no longer reasonably attainable.
- The ability to communicate in a convincing manner and to influence people.
- The ability to establish courses of action for self and/or others to ensure the efficient completion and control of work.
- Plans, prioritizes and structures own work, seeks closure, achieves own objectives and manages own time.
- The ability to identify causal relationships or use inference chains to break a large problem into manageable pieces in a systematic manner.
- The ability to follow through on decisions and to take responsibility for the implementation thereof.
- The ability to maintain effectiveness when changes in the work environment take place.
- Must show enthusiasm and commitment in order to continually contribute towards maintaining standards of excellence.
- Must display a concern for fairness and justice.
- Must display high levels of integrity.
- The ability to take initiative in routine decision-making and problem-solving situations is essential in order to make objective judgments. Must be able to cope with any problems and challenges.
- Relevant accounting qualification
- 3 to 4 years proven experience in Accounts Clerk role
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Attention to detail.
- Punctual & Deadline orientated.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Good Telephone etiquette.
Closing Date: 12 December 2023