Laundry Attendant - Chobe Water Villas Job
chobe water villas (pty) - namibia
19 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and public areas and for the laundering of hotel linen, uniforms, and guest laundry as per standard operating procedure to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests. Ensure that all guest areas are inviting and clean and address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12
- 1 year housekeeping experience in a hotel or lodge
- Wash, clean, dry, iron and fold hotel linen and laundry items.
- Receives, sorts and checks condition of all linen and uniforms.
- Records all outgoing and incoming laundry.
- Stores and issues laundry.
- Arrange clothes in the laundry room as per the specifications.
- Wrap the laundry items for pickup or delivery.
- Update the laundry list and record it daily.
- Maintain cleanliness in the laundry room.
- Maintain laundry cleaning inventory levels.
- Separates linen or uniforms that needs repair and\or special treatment and notify the Housekeeping Supervisor for immediate action.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary
Closing Date: 1 December 2023
This position is subject to a pre-employment screening and vetting process, and by applying for this position, Applicants acknowledge that they are aware that the Company reserves the right to carry out screening / pre-employment vetting of all shortlisted Applicants. A Certificate of Conduct issued by the Namibian Police (not older than 6 months) will be required from shortlisted Applicants.