Chef De Partie - Chobe Water Villas Job
chobe water villas (pty) - namibia
19 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for a high quality a la carte and buffet menu, including setting a menu, relevant planning, preparation, training and supervising a particular section of the kitchen to deliver and maintain exceptional a la carte and buffet meals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Culinary certificate or diploma
- A minimum 3 years in the same position in a Five Star establishment.
- Knowledgeable about HACCP and health regulations.
- Added Advantage Culinary achievements.
- Setting and execution of a la carte and buffet menu.
- Operational execution of set menu.
- Supervision and training of kitchen staff Compliance to HACCP and health and safety regulations
- Be Authentic
- Live the O&L Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
Closing Date: 4 December 2023
This position is subject to a pre-employment screening and vetting process, and by applying for this position, Applicants acknowledge that they are aware that the Company reserves the right to carry out screening / pre-employment vetting of all shortlisted Applicants. A Certificate of Conduct issued by the Namibian Police (not older than 6 months) will be required from shortlisted Applicants.