Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
The Office Administrator will be responsible for administrative assistance including handling office equipment, communication, customer service and general office administration tasks.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Keep stock of all inventories for office and field supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Ensure all insurance policies are up to date.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for team members.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, packages etc.)
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable and budget tracking.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/ proposals as assigned.
- Namibian Citizen
- High School diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree preferred.
- Administrative Assistance and Office Administration skills.
- Communication and customer service skills
- Experience in handling office equipment and managing office supplies.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Driver's License.
Experience in the following will be beneficial:
- Financial Documentation and filing
- Financial Reporting and Basic Accounting
- Data entry and managing databases
- Working in an environmental organization
Closing Date: 24/11/2023