Head Of Human Resources
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
The Head of Human Resources is responsible for overseeing HR functions, developing strategies, managing talent, ensuring compliance, and fostering a positive work environment. Requires strong leadership and HR expertise.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide HR leadership in line with group goals
- Translate actions in strategic competency plan for the group to the business units
- Identify resource demand and gaps (manning) within the business entity
- Deploy and communicates the companys approved recruitment strategy
- Support line managers on ways to improve performance and provide inputs in conjunction Group Performance & Rewards on decision making
- Provide feedback to Group L&D on learning impact issues and surveys within business entity
- Conduct compensation surveys to ensure the company is at 80th percentile in the industry
- Deploy the approved compensation & reward model to the business entity
- Implement succession planning across the domestic entity
- Implement actions based on improvement areas identified in employee surveys
- Communicates labour laws and regulations on business entity level to employees
- Implement the approved HSE within business entity
- Coordinate staff appraisals within the domestic entity
- Manages employee dialogue through periodic surveys and provide feedback to executive management for decision making
- Any other task assigned by Country MD
- Make credit presentations to Board Committees
- Interface between the company and regulatory bodies, analysts and providers of funds.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Group Chief Risk Officer
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Human Resource Management within the Financial Services Industry, of which at least 5 must have been in the Corporate Sector and 3 years must have been at management level
- Proven experience and qualifications in disciplinary related field.
- Relevant Masters degree will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- HR strategy articulation and implementation
- Manpower sourcing, recruitment and placement,
- Learning and development,
- Performance management, and career management,
- Reward, recognition, retention and exit management
- Recognized professional certification such as CIPD, SHRM, PHRi, Certifications, etc.
Closing Date: 26/11/2023