Driver Forklift Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
a month ago
Department : HS Jetty
Line Manager : Justus Seibeb
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provide general transport, delivery and collection services of heavy objects to assist with the offloading of vessels with the aid of a Forklift.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- 2 Years Forklift Driving experience.
- LicensedForklift Driver.
- Mobile Crane License will be an added advantage.
- Transport heavy objects to the designated area as instructed by supervisors.
- Establish that the items (products) on the pallets are correct as instructed before transporting.
- Maintain the HACCP standards at all times when transporting fish products.
- Check forklift as per maintenance list i.e. water, oil levels and tyre pressure.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations when operating the forklift.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Be Authentic
- Cause Alignment
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- I Lead Growth
- Inspire innovation
- Live the Values
- Take Bold Stands
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3628