Manager: Product Marketing Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To develop, execute and manage marketing strategies that promote and drive the success of our products and services aligned with the company's strategic objectives, purpose, and O&L Persona. Overseeing the development and launch of new products for various market segments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A bachelors degree in marketing, public relations, communications or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing, Brand-building, and Brand-activation.
- Product management experience in the hospitality industry and a good understanding of the hospitality market dynamics will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of product marketing best practices, market research, and user feedback analysis
- Experience with product marketing tools such as surveys, analytics platforms, and feedback collection tools
- Experience with go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and competitive analysis.
- Knowledge of marketing tools and software, such as CRM systems and marketing automation platforms.
Execute marketing strategies for O&L Leisure products and services.
Manage and develop the product portfolio and product marketing strategy to promote O&L Leisure products.
Content Creation and Marketing Collateral
Lead the content dissemination, campaign development and planning for product launches for various marketing channels, including websites, social media, email campaigns, and printed materials.
Innovation and Business Improvement
Collaborate closely with the Manager Growth Marketing to leverage market research findings, ensuring a seamless flow of information. Utilize their insights on consumer preferences, market trends, and competitive landscapes to formulate and implement strategies aimed at maintaining a competitive edge in the market.
Work closely with sales, reservation, and front office department to gather insights and feedback for product improvements.
- Be Authentic
- Live the O&L Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
This position is subject to a pre-employment screening and vetting process, and by applying for this position, Applicants acknowledge that they are aware that the Company reserves the right to carry out screening / pre-employment vetting of all shortlisted Applicants.
A Certificate of Conduct issued by the Namibian Police (not older than 6 months) will be required from shortlisted Applicants.
Closing Date: 21 November 2023