Brand Strategy Manager Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To plan, develop and implement the brand strategy aligned with the Marketing Strategy and ensure the consistent delivery of the brand's identity and experience to maximize profitability in line with O&L Persona.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelors degree in marketing, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent
- A minimum 6 years experience in Marketing, Brand-building, and Brand-activation.
- Proven experience in brand management, preferably in the hospitality industry with exposure to retail.
- Strong understanding of branding principles, marketing strategies, and customer experience management
- Knowledge of brand strategy and marketing mix development and implementation.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels and advertising platforms.
- Proficiency in A/B testing and CRO techniques.
Brand Strategy Development and Execution
To Develop and execute the brand strategy that aligns with the company's business goals and targets including defining the brand's identity, values, and positioning.
Brand Management and Performance
Continuously monitor brand performance and guest feedback, making necessary adjustments to the brand strategy to address challenges or leverage opportunities.
Develop and manage budgets for branding and marketing activities, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
Conduct market research to understand consumer preferences, market trends, and competitive landscapes and use this data to refine the brand strategy and identify opportunities for growth.
Ensure that all branding materials, including logos, signage, and promotional materials, meet brand guidelines and identity requirements.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
Effectively build the third-party agency relationships and maintain cross-functional relationships.
Supervisory / Management Duties
Select, train, develop, schedule, and manage the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of the department.
- Be Authentic
- Live the O&L Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
This position is subject to a pre-employment screening and vetting process, and by applying for this position, Applicants acknowledge that they are aware that the Company reserves the right to carry out screening / pre-employment vetting of all shortlisted Applicants.
A Certificate of Conduct issued by the Namibian Police (not older than 6 months) will be required from shortlisted Applicants.
Closing Date: 21 November 2023