Legal Office Manager
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
We are currently recruiting a Legal Office Manager for our esteemed client in the Legal industry. TheLegal Office Manager plays a crucial role in the efficient operation of a legal practice by overseeing administrative functions, managing support staff, and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the office. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of legal processes and procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate administrative staff, including legal secretaries, receptionists, and clerical personnel.
- Implement office policies and procedures to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Conduct and supervise training to new and/or existing staff members regarding internal policies and procedures and ensuring that same are adhered to.
- Maintain and update office records, including client files,
- Manage and monitor office resources, including office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management.
- Track and report on office expenses, ensuring adherence to the budget.
- Oversee office maintenance, ensuring a safe and well-organized workspace.
- Manage and overseeing of archives.
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers as needed.
- Deal with ancillary staff such cleaners, and maintenance personnel, complaints and issues
- Communicate with external service providers, e.g. website, social media regarding updates or IT support needs.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and feedback to staff to foster professional development.
- Handle employee relations matters, including conflict resolution and performance management.
- Act as liaison between staff and HR Partner
Communication and Coordination:
- Serve as a central point of contact for office-related inquiries and concerns.
- Coordinate office meetings, events, and appointments
Technology and Systems:
- Troubleshoot technical issues and collaborate with IT support as necessary.
- Communicate with external service providers, e.g. website, social media regarding updates
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, legal studies, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience in office management, preferably in a legal setting.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Leadership and supervisory experience.
- Attention to detail and a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Team player
- Integrity and Honesty
CLOSING DATE: 21 NOVEMBER 2023