Payroll Administrator Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for maintaining and executing the Payroll Administration function by capturing payroll data, administering employee benefits, analyzing variances and preparing monthly reconciliations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Finance, Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payroll administration.
- SAP R/3 HR Payroll experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Process and maintain payroll information as required by procedures and policies, according to pre-set dates.
- Process all salary changes on the payroll system.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Process all Leave Encashment, Statutory Leave, Maternity and Unpaid Leave payments.
- Attend to employee salary queries.
21 November 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3623