Data Analyst (Sp5)- Cam
Capricorn Group Limited - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Data Analyst (SP5)- CAM
Listing reference: capgh_000213
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 20 November 2023
The primary focus of this role will be to enhance business processes through data analysis and insights, ultimately driving channel growth and improving overall organization performance. Other responsibilities include responding to queries involving management information reports. These include, but are not limited to, workflow automation, department reports and measurements, department business processes automations and warning triggers. The successful candidate needs to possess a strong understanding of digital analytics, business intelligence, and financial services industry trends.
1. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Data and reporting
- Conduct data analysis and provide actionable insights to improve customer segmentation and enhance user experience.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities for process improvements and drive channel growth.
- Develop dashboards and reports to effectively communicate data-driven insights to management at various levels within the organization.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to identify industry trends and best practices and recommend strategies to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Monitor and analyse data to identify areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with Group IT on Group projects where the organization are involved or might benefit from.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience across digital channels, including website, Capricorn Online and mobile app, through data-driven insights and usability testing.
- Collaborate with departments to identify and implement strategies that drive channel growth, increase customer engagement, and enhance overall organization performance.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and performance metrics to provide actionable insights and measure the effectiveness of digital initiatives.
- Stay informed about the latest digital analytics tools, techniques, and financial services industry trends to ensure continuous improvement and innovation.
2. COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- The appropriate candidate must have the following core competencies :
- Planning and Organizing
- Learning and Researching
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Relating and Networking
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Following Instructions and Procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a Digital Analyst or similar role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather, analyse, and interpret complex data from multiple sources.
- Proficiency in digital and customer data analytics tools.
- Experience with data visualization and dashboarding tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate data-driven insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant B degree (3 year degree) (Risk/Data)
- Up to 5 Years Experience in the following areas:
- Producing reports and communicating to senior level committees
- Risk Management
- Data Analytics