Cashier Fish Shop Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
a month ago
Department : Fish Shop
Line Manager : Linda Ndapewa Shivolo
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Effectively and efficiently manage the point-of-sale system and assist with customer queries and end-of-day cash ups.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a Food Services environment will be an added advantage.
- Receive and process payment for goods sold in the Hangana Factory Fish Shop on the point of-sale system.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, colleagues, and other parties.
- Ensure daily cash-ups balances are correct.
- Build a loyal customer data base and communicate new stock, specials, and other news.
- Keep abreast of current customer trends and requirements and communicate to Supervisor.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Be Authentic
- Cause Alignment
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- I Lead Growth
- Inspire innovation
- Live the Values
- Take Bold Stands
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.