Human Resource Business Partner Job
mariental abattoir - mariental, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for aligning business objectives with great people practices in designated business unit to contribute to purposeful driven people. The position formulates partnerships across the business and build credible external networks to deliver value added services that reflects Farmers Meat Market and Namibia Dairies Super farm's current and future objectives, by maintaining an effective level of business acumen of the business units financial position, operational challenges, culture and overall short to medium term goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 3-year Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology with 3-5 years relevant Human Capital Services experience.
- Code B Drivers License
- Human Resource ManagementSystems knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to people practices.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Partner with designated business units to analyse and interpret business needs, identify trends, and translate these into HR interventions and solutions in response to business and people challenges.
- Lead the talent acquisition process by identifying and attracting the best candidates and developing strategies to retain talent.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to find new, innovative ways aimed at optimizing and managing organizational design, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement and retention.
- Leverage data and analytics to recommend and propose solutions in partnership with Specialist OD & talent for decision making.
- Support Line Managers with workforce planning and productivity measures.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice to optimize service offering, ensure compliance, and mitigate risk.
- Baseline timely and accurate Payroll Administration.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Learning Ability
- Coaching Leadership style
- Assertive Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
Closing date: 20 November 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3622