Chef De Partie: Brewer And Butcher Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To deliver quality, presentation and preparation of the cuisine through innovative and varied menu planning, preparation, training, maintenance of equipment contributing new-to-world culinary experiences in line with quality standards and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum National Trade Certificate/Diploma is Culinary Arts/Cookery
- Minimum 3 years experience as a CDP in a 4* or 5* hotel operations
- Computer literate
- Excellent knowledge of culinary arts and a passion for creating new and innovative dishes
- International experience in Michelin Star Restaurant will be an added advantage.
- HACCP trained.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Prepares food consistently to the level required and ensure proper cooking methods are adhered to.
- Works with the Sous Chef to ensure mise en place is completed for the section to the required standards within the given time.
- Assist with the quality, presentation, and preparation of the cuisine through innovative and varied menu planning.
- Performs order placing for following days activities.
- Monitors stock movement, ensuring stock and cleaning tasks for the section to the required standard within given time.
- Support the Food cost target, with control of wastage and productivity to ensure maximum profit.
- Inform Sous Chef on ingredient orders, maintains par stock levels and accepts and stores food deliveries according to SOPs.
- Gives instructions to junior staff during service and assist, if necessary, in the completion of the instructions.
- Articulate and maintain developed standards, product knowledge and grooming.
- Manage and maintain food presentation according to the standard menu guide.
- Adhere to HACCP regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and HACCP policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a sound awareness of policies and procedures, ensuring the dissemination of information to all team members.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 16 November 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3616