Africa Personnel Services - namibia
a month ago
- Receive and file incoming letters, documents.
- Supply and manage office equipment, machines or properties to office and manufactures, kitchen utilities.
- Assist the site manager with as required + stock taking.
- Welcome/Receive visitors relating to work.
- Supervise cashiers & kitchen staff.
Manage administrative department, maintain a safe and secure work environment,
Develop and maintain good working relationships with all relevant local governmental offices and authorities.
Maintain office efficiency, plan and implement office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
Ensure rules and procedures in place regarding working hours, lunch, office closure and communications about security.
- Create, control, and monitor all administrative requirements departments.
- Prepare financial plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Record, monitor expenses, raise monthly invoices.
- All other responsibilities that might be requested by management from time to time.
- Grade 12 Certificate - with mathematics
- Good communication skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Punctuality and Reliability
- Effective Multi tasking skills
- Excellent Customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
Closing Date: 02/11/2023