o&l leisure (pty) ltd - okahandja, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To serve all guest at all our bar outlets and ensure that all bar stock and operational stock is accounted for and that all bar outlets are profitable.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12
- At least 1 years work experience as a barman
- Previous experience in a 4* or 5* bar/premium restaurant operation.
- Wine course / sommelier course /Mixology training will be an added advantage.
- Offer bar services to all our guest.
- Stock counting
- Good products knowledge
- Upselling skills
- Ensure all guest requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Handle all guest complaints in courteous and professional manner.
- Soft skills/ guest interaction skills/ entertaining skills
- Follow health and safety standards during execution of all duties.
- Ensure the required standards of personal hygiene, appearance, and attendance.
- Assist on other floors when need arise.
- Always uphold organizational values and standards.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills
- Guest interaction skills
- Good verbal and written English
CLOSIING DATE: 07 November 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3586