it audit internship | risk advisory
deloitte - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
As an IT Audit Intern, you will learn how to review IT systems and controls and how to work in high-performance teams.
Start date: January 2024
We are looking for someone with one of the following qualifications, at a minimum of 65% pass rate:
- BCom IT
- BCom Informatics
- BCom IT Management
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Information Systems
- BSc IT
- BSc Computer Science
Kindly submit your full academic transcript.
You would need to have the following Technical Competencies:
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
- Knowledge of various IT infrastructure, applications and operating system.
- Understanding of the relationship between risk and the control.
You would need to have the following Behavioural Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner.
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery.
- Show enthusiasm towards learning.
- Attention to detail.
Deloitte Leadership Standards
Capability & Description
Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at workin every country, in everything we do, every day.We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. Weseek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.