Coordinator Resourcing Job
kraatz marine pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
a month ago
Department : Human Capital
Line Manager : Roland Frederick Randall
Purpose of Position:
- The Resourcing Coordinator is responsible for all functions related to recruitment & selection of temporary personnel; to ensure that employees are properly enrolled and informed about benefits and policies.
- Certificate in Human Resources or Personnel Management
- 3-5 years recruitment experience
- Coordinate the sourcing, selecting, recruiting and placement of temporary personnel.
- Inform the Labour office on temporary employment requirements and appointments.
- Screen applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities for consideration.
- Hire applicants and ensure that all paperwork are authorized and signed by relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct reference and background checks on applicants
- Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or certifications.
- Enroll all employees on the CW Bio System.
- Plan, organize and communicate the induction process to all new employees.
- Inform and introduce all relevant stakeholders of new employees.
- Keep recruitment process within deadlines to increase internal customer satisfaction.
- Human Resources Administration.
- Submit all relevant payroll documentation necessary for payroll input on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and administer medical and induction bookings for employees required to perform duties at mines.
- Coordinate the Termination Processes and draw conclusions from Supervisors recommendations and inform relevant stakeholders accordingly.
- Keep record of all recruitment documentation for internal and external reference.
- Monthly HR reports.
- Prepare monthly reports in area of responsibility for management information purposes.
- Coordinate apprentice programs.
- Plan and coordinate the annual intake of apprentice program needs - (NIMT, NUST, Learn to Weld Program).
- Liaise with line management on divisional apprentice needs.
- Receive, pre-screen applications in accordance with set selection criteria and arrange interviews with respective institutions.
- Coordinate press release after each Learn to Weld Intake and draft posters.
- Create and maintain apprentice student personnel files.
- Handle and resolves students administrative queries where possible.
- Maintain HR information systems.
- Maintain and update electronic database systems with employees skills and re-employment suitability.
Skills & Attributes :
- Friendly personality and customer oriented.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem Solving Skills.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.