Superintendent: Hr Business Partnering
Swakop Uranium - swakopmund, namibia
a month ago
Location: Husab Site Section: HR Business Partnering Reports to the HOD: HRM
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The main purpose of this role is to lead the HR Business Partners to act in direct partnership with business and functional leads to maximize performance and potential, and to provide a seamless HR advisory, and solutions link between the specialised HR centers of expertise and business operations.
Key Performance Areas:
- Continuously identify unique HR business requirements and diagnose possible people management challenges.
- Ensure that HRBPs have appropriate reports, documents, information to deliver on their function.
- Fulfill a coaching and mentoring role for the HRBPs and line management.
- Ensure company compliance to all labour practices, procedures and policies.
- Oversee that all disciplinary and grievance issues are attended to and resolved timeously.
- Manage relations between Line management and the union at Workplace Forum level to mitigate escalation to BEC forums.
- Partner with the Senior HR colleagues in the Specialists HR functions in implementing HR plans, projects and initiatives.
- Partner with key stakeholders within departments to ensure that all HR projects are appropriately communicated and implemented.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the operational risk factors and statutory requirements that may affect the business.
- Actively identify risks and possible gaps, and propose mitigating actions where appropriate and implement necessary actions.
- Prepare and control annual sectional budgets.
Requirements and experience:
- Bachelor / BTech degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology or related Social Sciences degree or equivalent.
- Post graduate degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- 8 years experience in an HR Generalist function / environment of which 3 years should be on a supervisory / managerial level.
- Prior experience in project management would be an added advantage.
- Valid Code B/BE Drivers License.