Payroll Assistant Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform all activities related to employee recordkeeping by maintaining payroll and employee record filing system according to set standards, for easier retrieval within set deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- 1 Year general office administration experience .
- Check incoming and outgoing post of payroll & HR documents and ensure that they are all fully completed and that all necessary documentations are attached.
- Conduct accurate filing for Payroll, HR, and IR, including creating new employee files.
- Assist with administering benefit statements (e.g., Alexander Forbes, Nampost,) and tax certificates. etc. (handing it out to employees and sending out to the stores)
- Accountable for all general payroll office administration.
- Keep payroll documentation and information strictly confidential.
- Assisting the Payroll Administrators with completing the SSC & Pension Application Forms of new Employees
- Assisting in completing Duplicate Tax Certificates of pervious years for Employees who lost it.
- Retrieve all documents on HR or Payroll or IRs request from the Employees Personnel Files and file it again once done.
- Administer all HC Stationary & Groceries
- Update of employees personnel file
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Friendly personality and customers oriented.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem Solving Skills.
Closing Date: 01 November 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3583