Divisional Financial Controller
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
The Divisional Financial Controller will support the Financial Manager in their various regions, in the financial management of the depot. Responsible to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, variance analysis, measurement of KPIs, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Analysis of the financial results of the region.
- Analysis and explanation of management accounts to budgets and forecasts.
- Finalizing inter-depot charges.
- Development and measurement of regional production KPIs.
- Presentation of financial results to management.
- Controlling all orders against budget.
- Preparation of annual budget and bi-annual forecast.
- Ensuring compliance to internal controls at depot level.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Bachelor of Commerce, CIMA or CA qualification or any accounting related field.
- Pastel Partner experience will be an added advantage.
- Valid Drivers License.
- A minimum of 4 years in a similar role would be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 27 October 2023