Creditors Capture Clerk
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate reports detailing accounts' payables status.
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate or higher with Accounting as a Subject.
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar occupation at Sage Pastel.
- Code B license
Closing Date: 27 October 2023