Procurement & Admin Officer Job
cleanergy solutions - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide procurement and administrative support to the Cleanergy Management Team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Postgraduate Diploma in Purchasing/Marketing/ Finance/ Economics or Administration with a minimum of two years experience in a procurement or admin environment.
Assist with procurement process
- Obtain quotations, raise Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders and Appropriation Request on the system.
- Update vendor information.
- Process invoices, engage with finance department.
- Liaise & follow up with suppliers on outstanding purchase orders and ensure that orders are send to suppliers on time.
- Complete and maintain purchase order and import documentation according to policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit required monthly reports.
- Provide support with management of material and vendor master data.
- Provide support with policy and procedures review.
Warehouse / stock
- Assign purchase orders to the Transport schedule and monitor the transport schedule and prioritise transport load schedules according to MRP.
- Generate, review transport schedule, and communicate to suppliers and end-users.
- Arrange for emergency transport (overnight).
- Identify potential risk which may hinder the supply chain in terms of availability of trucks and other transport Logistics.
- Responsible for stock control in the warehouse.
- Assist Specialist Procurement in coordinating responses to vendors queries.
- Perform back-up duties for procurement when needed such as completing credit applications.
- Receive, direct, and relay all telephone, fax, and mail messages .
- Directs visitors/ delegates to appropriate executive member .
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and workshops .
- Preparation of materials to be used at meetings, conferences, and workshops .
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filling system both manual and electronic .
- Take on administrative details and projects to alleviate the Cleanergy Management Team.
- Monitor the use of office supplies , stationery, and equipment .
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment .
Arrange travel for international and domestic engagements:
- Assist in arranging travel / car rental and accommodation bookings as instructed by the Cleanergy Management Team.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is complete and in order prior to the start of a business trip, including itinerary and other relevant paperwork.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3552