Retail Attendant Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
2 months ago
Department : Food & Beverage
Line Manager : Ilana Scholvin
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
A retail attendant welcomes customers within the retail shop and should assist and relief in all areas of the retailshop. The retail attendant will be requiredto do retail transactionsand must portray excellentcommunication skills and should be friendly and have an engaging personality.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum Grade 10
- Minimum 12 months work experience
- Computer Literacy : POS System
- Good level of numeracy, salesmanship, and experience in processing customer transactions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Display set-up- depending on exclusive offers, special occasions, or discounts.
- Maintain stock levels.
- Maintain store appearance. Ensure workspace is clean and neat.
- Answer queries and handle customer complaints, sending them to Management when necessary.
- Process cash and card payments
- Deal with customer refunds
- Promote products to in-house guests and groups.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 26 OCTOBER 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.