Textiles Supervisor Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform the overall operations within the department by implementing the required standards and provide excellent customer service for the profitability of the store.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate.
At least 3 years experience in a retail and /or clothing environment with at least 1 year supervisory experience.
- Utilize the available resources effectively to attain monthly budgeted turnover results for the department
- Responsible for the effective preparation for he stoke take and liaise with the Administrative controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Control the overall quality of products
- Plan and schedule employees working hours for the week
- Provide on the job training for sales assistants
- Ensure that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customer queries
- Ensure that all stock is available for selling.
- Ensure that price stickers on products are correct.
- Ensure a friendly and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customers queries.
- Ensure continuous knowledge of products.
- Ensure that displays are according to prescribed standards.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES .
- Friendly personality and customer orientated
- Planning and organising capabilities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills
Closing Date: 25 October 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3565