Assistants Service Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
2 months ago
Department : Restaurant: Farmhouse Deli
Line Manager : Given Sihope Mukendwa
DURATION: 4 MONTHS CONTRACT (FTC)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The service assistant ensure that all Guests are service to Restaurant Standard. Display highest standards of hosting and maintains a warm welcome behaviour within all Food & Beverage areas. Take orders for, serves (where applicable, prepare) food and beverages to Guest as per the Restaurant and Hotel standard in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a restaurant operation as waiter within a 4* or 5*Hotel and Restaurant practice.
- Computer Literacy : MS Office, MICROS, Materials Control.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Process customer bills or payment.
- Enter orders into Micros for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Communicate order detail to kitchen personal.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished their meals.
- Ensure enough container, utensils and other consumable are available in-service areas.
- Clean all equipment at the end of each shift.
- Performs additional duties as instructed by Management.
- Responsible handling of OE is required
- Prepare hot or cold beverages.
- Inform customers of daily specials .
- Refill and replenish items as need.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 26 October 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.