Clerk Creditors Job
o&l centre (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To perform clerical administrative duties by processing financial transactions, administering payments and record keeping of invoices in order to ensure timely payments, performing creditors reconciliations and the maintenance of an accurate creditors filling system.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Basic bookkeeping Diploma or Certificate with a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar environment.
- Grade 12 with an equivalent of 3 years in a similar environment without qualification.
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
Creditor administrative duties
- Provide input to Management Accounts on Creditors and GL accounts.
- Complete monthly creditors reconciliations for each supplier, investigate discrepancies and follow up on outstanding items.
- Receive invoices and match them with the purchase orders by MIRO.
- Follow up on variances between orders and invoices with the relevant suppliers and departments and resolve as necessary.
- File all invoices and cheques according to an internal filling system procedure.
Creditor invoices and payments
- Upload invoice information onto the system and do invoice verification.
- Confirm that all the invoices are signed off and goods receiving on SAP by the relevant party.
- Do correct payment to creditors timeously by settling discounts where applicable.
- Communicate appropriately with suppliers on payments of goods and services as invoiced and supply them with payment advice.
- Comply with the relevant accounting policies and procedures when executing duties.
Closing date: 30 October 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3578