Digital Marketer Job
o&l centre (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To administer social media and digital platforms (i.e., Facebook, X, Linked In, Instagram, TikTok and websites etc.). Administration includes content formulation, online brand awareness, communication, and engagement across digital channels, as well as generation of inbound traffic and dialogue with key stakeholder groups. Establishing, enhancing, and managing a diversified and integrated digital presence. Developing content calendars in line with overall brand strategy and report on content distributed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in (Digital) Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in digital marketing and online platform development/management.
- Knowledge of Social Media Management and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Sprout Social and Buffer.
- Experience with social media management in entirety (content development, planning, scheduling, advertising), accurate reporting on all platforms.
- Google Analytics Certified and relevant experience in creation management and optimization of Display and Search ads.
- Knowledge and experience in contemporary marketing, communications and promotions, principles, and practices.
- Search Engine Marketing is Advantageous.
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies that align with the overall business goals. This includes defining target audiences, setting objectives, and choosing appropriate digital channels.
- Thoroughly understand the workings of online communities to create, build and maintain communications.
- Develop and curate content for various digital channels such as websites, blogs, social media, email marketing, and more. This involves creating text, images, videos, and other multimedia content.
- Have a good understanding of SEO. Optimise website content to improve its visibility on search engines like Google. This includes keyword research, on-page SEO and link building.
- Manage and maintain social media profiles for various brands. This involves creating and scheduling posts, engaging with the audience, and analyzing performance metrics.
- Develop content calendars by creating, scheduling, promoting, and community managing all client pages accordance to brand strategy.
- Perform timely social listening and community management by reviewing and engaging with user comments and user generated content, setting up default responses for certain enquiries and escalating comments/queries, where appropriate.
- Work out and implement appropriate advertising budgets to specific target audiences.
- Monitor and manage the online reputation of brands, responding to reviews and feedback on platforms like Google My Business.
- Provide clients with full reporting on all digital activities. Monitor and analyze the performance of digital marketing efforts. Use data to make informed decisions and recommendations to optimize strategies.
- Ensure that digital content reaches the right audience through various distribution channels, including social media, email, and paid advertising.
- Strategi sing, conceptualizing and setting measurable KPIs for digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting the team with platform development where necessary. Implement and manage marketing automation tools to streamline processes.
- Customer relations: customer support answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, social media etc.)
- Analytics: Using Google Analytics and ORM and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics in line with the marketing strategy.
- Continuously work on improving website and landing pages to increase conversion rates.
- Design email marketing campaigns and ensure effective delivery to all relevant contacts.
- Understand and set up the online reporting platforms for all digital presence.
- Conduct thorough digital audits to present and implement for the overall improved digital health of brands.
- Advise and optimize target audiences for our brands through keyword research and adhering to marketing budgets for online ads.
- Monitor and optimize digital campaigns.
- Conduct split (A/B) tests to compare the effectiveness of different marketing strategies, website designs or ad campaigns.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Digital Innovations and new Marketing Technologies
- Collaboration with Digital Marketing and brand teams on new developments management.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital trends and innovations in digital marketing and social media management.
- Content management on digital channels.
- Stay informed about and ensure compliance with relevant regulations, community guidelines and laws regarding user data and privacy.
- Fact checking and updating necessary content on all digital platforms to ensure consistency of brands online.
Management & Admin
- Confer with departments to discuss and determine layout design.
- Generate presentations for respective clients.
- Coordinate and collaborate on executions to deliver on deadlines.
Closing date: 30 October 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3581