Business Development Officer
Capricorn Group Limited - namibia
2 months ago
Business Development Officer
Listing reference: capbg_000010
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 4 October 2023
Responsible for the banks proactive development, marketing, and support of guaranteed and non-guaranteed scheme sales. Monitoring for uptake and penetration of the agreed schemes as well as review and renewal of the existing scheme. Liaison with the operations department for a flawless running of the scheme processes as well as contribution to re-engineering of schemes processes as and when required.
1.BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES FOCUS
- Supports Branch Managers and Sales Consultants in branches to proactively market and sell both guaranteed and non-guaranteed scheme loans, and cross-sells other bank products, to new and existing schemes clients.
- Crafts sourced business from corporates for credit/ board approval and prepares corresponding payroll deduction and offer letter agreements.
- Through the Operations department, ensures accurate preparation of all client-related administrative documents and ensures completion as per stipulated instructions through the branch network.
- To carry out training/ presentations to branches and the general staff on newly approved scheme products and their processes.
- To influence the growth and profitability of the Branch customer base by achieving and exceeding agreed scheme penetration rates.
2.EXECUTION OF SCHEMES SALES PLAN
- Execution of Retail Sales Plans through crafting and approval of new schemes,
- Initiating proactive Retail sales actions like providing opportunity lists to branches on existing schemes customers for cross-selling opportunities.
- Active monitoring of penetration rates of schemes and achieving projected sales targets from individual schemes write-ups.
- Motivation of incentive plans to drive uptake and active monitoring of attrition levels of the schemes to provide retention and re-activation strategies.
- Submission of monthly scheme sales performance reports
- Scheme relationship management- Conducts regular check-in in conjunction with the Business Development Manager to ensure scheme clients are satisfied with their product and the processes that support it.
- To ensure timely renewal of existing schemes as per indicative periods provided in the schemes agreements.
- Ensures continuous follow-ups with schemes clients to identify problems/complaints and to resolve them timely.
- Ensures that the branch staff promptly resolves and reports on customer complaints, conflicts, and queries, to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that both internal and external clients are treated in a professional manner, and that information provided to them is correct and timely given.
- Ensures that branch scheme processes are accurately filed and secured for easy retrieval of customer documentation.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or any other related field
- COP qualification
- Certificate in Banking will be an added advantage.