Commercial Vehicle Parts Supervisor
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
3 months ago
The Commercial Vehicle Parts Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the inventory and distribution of parts and components necessary for the smooth operation of the organization. This role involves managing stock levels, coordinating with suppliers, assisting with order fulfillment, and ensuring efficient parts management processes.
- Parts sales and quotes telephone and counter
- Client relationship management
- Inter branch partstransfers
- Oversee weekly stocktake perpetuals
- Overseeing of stock and the allocation of bins
- Overseeing the parts receiving and dispatching processes
- Overseeing the parts invoices capturing onto the system
- Processing of return notes for short and defective supplied parts
- Do stand-by
- Meet monthly set sales targets
- Proven experience in parts management or a similar role within the automotive or commercial vehicle industry.
- Computer literate, with Microsoft package experience
- A qualification in business management /Vocational training in the Auto Mechanical or Electrical fields will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of automotive and commercial vehicle parts and components.
- Be able to speak English and Afrikaans
- Driver's License
Closing Date: 29/09/2023