Butchery Supervisor Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - grootfontein, namibia
9 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To control the overall operation of the Butchery department by coordinating and facilitating the production of fresh and quality products and promoting excellent customer service in order to achieve profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- 3 Year experience in a similar or related environment.
- Ensure the attainment of monthly budgeted turnover results for the department, though the effective utilization of available resources.
- Ensure the achievement of budgeted shrinkage and waste targets by implementing proper control mechanism.
- Ensure all specialities are prepared timeously and presented and/or displayed in a tasteful manner and ensure that product quality meets required standards.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for the stock take and liaison with the Administrative Controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Scheduling and planning of staff working hours for the week.
- Ensure that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customers queries.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Friendly personality and customers oriented.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong people management skills.
Closing Date: 28 September 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3521