Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
12 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious Hospitality Manager who will help us organise the daily operations of our facilities. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising our staff members and lead them by example to ensure the highest quality services.
- Promoting and marketing the business, including developing ways to attract new customers
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Liaising with maintenance and other specialist contractors
- Meeting guests and responding to complaints and queries
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
You may need to work shifts, irregular hours, and at evenings and weekends.
You may also need to be on-call (available to respond to emergencies at short notice).
- Requires communication skills, problem-solving abilities, organisational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, a deep understanding of quality standards like ISO
- Having hands-on experience as a hospitality manager or managerial experience in similar capabilities (preferably, customer support or sales)
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- A deep understanding of the best practices and hospitality procedures.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 21/09/2023