Supervisor Front Office Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - okahandja, namibia
12 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of this position will be to take charge under the guidance of the front office manager, all activities relevant to the front Desk. Tasks include check in/out, rooming of all hotel guest, room allocation and inventory balance, cashiering, credit follow up. The efficient running of Front Desk operations and that highest standards of hospitality and welcome will be demonstrated on every occasion. Supervisor of Front Desk agents and compliance with relevant procedures while on duty.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12.
- Diploma in Hospitality
- Minimum 2 years experience within a 4* or 5*Hotel and Restaurant practice.
- Computer Literacy : MS Office, MICROS, PMS system (Opera) Materials Control.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Record all/any incidents that occur in the hotel, log and follow up with the Front Office Manager and/or Hotel Manager.
- Drive team competencies for product knowledge of all hotel room types, numbers, layout, locations, rates.
- Manage upselling opportunities, email capture and other Front Office initiatives.
- Maintain the brand integrity, core values and operational standards to ensure all Front Office areas are well maintained.
- Liaise with Front Office Manager on all issues/feedback raised in internal and external guest feedback & DM reports.
- Undertake and complete any special projects, tasks, or other reasonable request by Front Office and/or Hotel Manager and be available for emergency call out.
- Corresponds with group and travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flow sheet, direct bill accounts, credit card payments, registration cards, and reservation cards.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results.
CLOSING DATE: 25 September 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3516