Hr Business Partner Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
13 days ago
Department : HS HR Administration
Line Manager : Garrett Manuel Diniz De Moura
GRADE: C4 LOCATION: WALVIS BAY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION To drive the Human Capital agenda to the business, on best practice through execution of strategic activities to create a healthy and productive workforce. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrial Psychology/Organizational Development or related.
- Minimum 3 years Generalist (Recruitment, Selection & Placement) in Human Resources environment experience and exposure.
- HR experience or exposure in the fishing or food production industry is an added advantage.
- Create and advertise for position on relevant platforms (including NIEIS) within applicable time frames.
- Coordinate and drive Recruitment, Selection and Placement process within area of responsibility.
- Maintain departmental organizational structures.
- Design, arrange and communicate induction program (including relevant training events) to be followed by newly appointed employee.
- Coordinate and partake in Employee Engagement activities as directed by the EE Specialist.
- Submit and drive the completion Pension, Namflex and related claims, and changes when required.
CLOSING DATE: 22 SEPTEMBER 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.